What We Do:
- Create and maintain employee and student networks, email VOIP (voice over internet protocol), user folders, and helpdesk accounts.
- Install and maintain technology in the schools (servers, computers, printers, labs, projectors, interactive boards, thin client, software, etc).
- Troubleshoot, repair, and replace items as necessary.
- Build and maintain computer images and software distribution packages to be used throughout the school.
- 15 field technicians and 1 AV technician.
Approximately 14,000 trouble tickets are processed each year through our Helpdesk database and the technician is the first line of support for all technology needs in the schools.