1100 Main Street Perry, Georgia 31069
Phone (478) 988-6200
The Houston County School System educates approximately 30,200 K-12 students on 38 campuses. Our students excel in many areas, outperforming state and national test averages, winning academic competitions and earning sports championships. Our schools and employees have garnered numerous state and national awards for outstanding achievements. Our faculties and staff members continually strive to improve and work to take our system to even greater heights.
Our mission is to produce high-achieving students; our vision is that our school system will be world class.
- Safety is our number one priority.
- Students will graduate college and career ready.
- All students will achieve academic success. All means all!
- Ensure the academic and social-emotional growth of students through a Multi-Tiered System of Supports.
- Support quality learning, by student, by standard.
- Through professional learning communities, take collective responsibility for teaching, learning and professional development.
- Use evidence-based, high-leverage practices to meet the needs of all students.
The Houston County Way:
- Strive for excellence in all that we do.
- Have a professional attitude.
- Go the extra mile.
- Base decisions on what's best for students.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Work hard, with dedication and love for students.
- Approach work every day with a positive attitude, hope, enthusiasm and compassion.
- Do things right; do the right thing.
Houston County is a great place to learn, live and work!