Nominations are accepted year-round.
The nomination deadline for the fall ceremony is
June 15 of each year.
STEP 1 - Click on the button above to complete the verification form to ensure the nominee is eligible for the program.
STEP 2 - Complete the nominee application and submit online.
How to submit form online - Download the form, open the file on your computer, complete the application, and then click on the Submit button.
PLEASE NOTE - Letters of Support/Recognition may be emailed, mailed, or hand delivered to 1100 Main Street, Perry, GA 31069.
- 20 years of classroom experience in Houston County
- degrees held;
- proof of quality teaching;
- significant contributions to student success; and
- involvement outside of the classroom, such as a sponsor of extracurricular activities.
- Dr. Mark Scott, Superintendent of Schools
- Dr. Robin Hines, former Superintendent
- David Carpenter, former Superintendent
- Danny Carpenter, former Superintendent
- Thomas "Boot" Hunt, Perry High Class of 1959
- Linda Horne, former Assistant Superintendent for School Operations
- Beth McLaughlin, Warner Robins High graduate & district Director of Community & School Affairs