Nominations are accepted year-round.
The nomination deadline for the fall ceremony is June 15 of each year.
STEP 1 - Click on the button above to complete the verification form to ensure the nominee is eligible for the program.
STEP 2 - Complete the nominee application and submit it online.
How to submit the form online - Download the form, open the file on your computer, complete the application, and then click on the Submit button.
PLEASE NOTE - Letters of support must be either mailed or hand-delivered. Printed applications are to be hand-delivered or mailed to the following address:
Houston County Teacher Hall of Fame
Houston County School District
1100 Main Street
Perry, GA 31069
About The Teacher Hall of Fame
Criteria used to select Hall of Fame members include:
- 20 years of classroom experience in Houston County School District;
- degrees held;
- proof of quality teaching;
- significant contributions to student success; and
- involvement outside of the classroom, such as a sponsor of extracurricular activities.
- Dr. Mark Scott, Superintendent of Schools
- Dr. Robin Hines, former Superintendent
- David Carpenter, former Superintendent
- Danny Carpenter, former Superintendent
- Thomas "Boot" Hunt, Perry High Class of 1959
- Linda Horne, former Assistant Superintendent for School Operations
- Beth McLaughlin, Warner Robins High graduate & district Director of Community & School Affairs