Virtual Summer School
For credit deficient middle and high school students
June 8, 2020 – July 17, 2020
Fully online with Zoom Virtual Labs
Registration is now open!
(June 3rd is the last day of registration)
Middle School students may take two core academic courses for $100 each. High School students may take up to two full credits worth of classes (4 half-credit courses) at the rate of $50 per half-credit. All students pay the same rate, regardless of the grade, school, or course they request.
- Click the “MySchoolBucks” link
- Login to your parent MySchoolBucks account. If you do not have a MySchoolBucks account, you will need to create an account. Directions on how to do this may be found below in the “summer school documents” section.
- After login, select the link to Houston Virtual summer registration
- Once in the store, select a subject you need to take, then the specific course you need to take. Complete other necessary information, then add the course to basket.
- Repeat this process for additional courses. Note that middle school students are limited to 2 full courses and high school students are limited to 4 semester courses. High school students that need to take both semesters of a course (example: 9th Literature A and 9th Literature B) will add these as separate courses to the basket.
- Review your courses, then proceed to checkout. You will enter your payment information during this process. Once submitted, your registration will be reviewed. Once approved, you will be charged for the courses. No refunds are provided once the course has been approved. If there are questions about your registration, someone will contact the parent directly.
- Following approval, you will be contacted with information about your summer course, the Houston Virtual platform where you will take your course, and other important information prior to the beginning of summer school on June 8.
- Registration questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Problems with MySchoolBucks account? Visit their “contact us” site at https://www.myschoolbucks.com/ver2/etc/getcontacts or contact their customer service number 1-855-832-5226