The Houston County School Nutrition Program (SNP) will continue to offer meals free of charge this summer to children ages 18 and under. Meals will be offered through either pickup at one of six schools or mobile routes for specific neighborhoods. Community organizations may also register for summer meals. Children do not need to be enrolled in the Houston County School District to receive meals.
For pick up, meal packs will be offered on Wednesdays, from June 2 - July 21, 2021. Parents may drive through one of six schools each Wednesday, between 9:00 and 11:00 a.m., to pick up meal packs in the car rider or bus lane. Children do not need to be present. Meal packs will be offered at these six schools:
- Feagin Mill Middle – 1200 Feagin Mill Road, Warner Robins;
- Huntington Middle – 206 Wellborn Road, Warner Robins;
- Matt Arthur Elementary – 2500 Hwy 127, Kathleen;
- Northside High – 926 Green Street, Warner Robins;
- Perry High – 1307 North Avenue, Perry; and
- Thomson Middle – 301 Thomson Street, Centerville.
Meals will also be distributed by vans traveling routes through Houston County neighborhoods. The routes will be similar to past years. Our last summer route will run on July 23, 2021.
For more information, please contact Sybrennia James, Summer Feeding Coordinator, at Sybrennia.James@hcbe.net or 478-210-8090. The Houston County School District is an equal opportunity provider.